KC Introduction to certification:
South Korea's Ministry of knowledge economy (mke) announced on August 25, 2008 that the national standards committee will implement a new national unified certification mark, named "KC mark" logo, from July 2009 to December 2010. The new logo is called KC mark, which stands for Korea certification. The current 13 kinds of compulsory signs will eventually be unified under this new sign. One of the results of this initiative is to reduce the supplier's expenditure on certification fees, making Korea's KC mark gradually become a world brand certification. However, there is a drawback. The recently promulgated KCC logo will only be implemented for a few years, and will eventually be unified under the new KC logo.
According to the head of a power supply and lighting enterprise in Gyeonggi do, South Korea, "at present, many large power supply and lighting enterprises import their products from China, which undoubtedly has a great impact on small and medium-sized enterprises." South Korean manufacturers are willing to cooperate with South Korean manufacturers in the power supply market. Moreover, China is close to South Korea and has a convenient geographical advantage, which can supply power supply and lighting products quickly. And enter Korea market premise must do Korea compulsory certification - KC certification.
Single cell: portable, with energy density of more than 400wh / L per volume
Battery (pack): single battery direct parallel assembly manufacturing
Single lithium batteries with navigation function or batteries that have nothing to do with energy density per volume are suitable
Single batteries and batteries for portable medical devices, bar codes and credit card readers are suitable
Portable machine: MP3, electronic dictionary, PMP, notebook computer, digital camera, etc
Non certified object: vehicle driving, industrial, medical or button shaped.
Battery KC certification test items:
1. High temperature storage
2. Temperature cycling test
3. External short circuit test
4. Crushing of cells
5. Cell protection againsta high charging rate
6. Thermal abuse test
KC Certification test standard:
KC certification test standard of battery is kc62133, which is equivalent to iec62133:2012ed. 2.
Note: since January 2017, products with volume energy density less than 400wh / L are also classified as certification objects. Subdivision of portable products: batteries used in mobile products also belong to certification objects, which need to construct inspection and quality documents and air transportation test reports. If the safety standard of k62133 has been revised, it is necessary to apply for a new product safety certificate which has been valid for five years after the kc62133 certification. The core test report of k62133 is invalid at the time of release.
KC Information list
1. Application form (fixed format provided by Jintong testing)
2. Model name classification model division table (fixed format provided by Jintong testing)
3. PCM specification (circuit diagram, including IC circuit) (if there are thermal parts, please provide the specification)
4. Instructions in Korean or English
5. Cell and battery specifications
6. Warning, transportation and other precautions and packaging methods (can be put in the product specification book)
7. Korean name plate
8. ISO9001 certificate or declaration of conformity
It is the first time for the factory to apply for the factory safety license
10. Test sample (provide finished product with battery 30 + cell 55)
11. Parts list (fixed format of Jintong inspection)
12. CB certificate of cell or battery and IEC62133 test report
13. CDF list, including the specification of MOS transistor, IC and other key components
14. Sample fixture
1. In KC application form, if the applicant is a Korean company, the factory can write the actual factory name and address. If the applicant is a non Korean local company, the information of the applicant and the factory must be the same person;
2. For the selection of etc option in the model division table, it is necessary to note the materials used for lithium batteries at the back;
3. The parameter information in all specifications must be consistent, and the letters with the same symbol representing different meanings shall be specially noted,
For the parameter and specification information of a series of models, the source document should be attached;
4. Distinguish the instruction manual from the specification. The instruction is to inform the terminal customer of the usage method, while the specification is to inform the product specification composition. Both must be in Korean or English;
5. Warning words and packaging methods need to be in Korean. Please refer to the Chinese and Korean warning version provided by balun;
6. The Korean name plate shall have the Korean expression of lithium battery, mark KC logo, code according to CB method, and leave the local contact number of South Korea;
7. If the applicant does not have the production scope of lithium battery in ISO Certificate, it is required to provide self quality statement.
1. Professional qualification and experience Rich expert technical team, to provide you with professional consulting and services.
2. It has advanced laboratory equipment to ensure the accuracy and reliability of test data.
3. As a third-party testing and certification agency trusted by global customers, we are your quality Certificate.
China Accreditation of Lianke