Battery has a wide range of applications and can be used in all walks of life. How to solve and ensure the safety of battery is the most important thing in the successful promotion and application of various products. At present, portable batteries have been widely used in communication, storage and other electronic products, and most of the portable batteries are mainly lithium batteries or nickel batteries, which can be recharged or non rechargeable. No matter what kind of batteries, it can not be ignored that the related safety accidents almost never stop. Therefore, it is very important to carry out the safety detection of batteries.
CCK battery lab focuses on studying the changes of battery product standards in various countries, and maintains a good cooperative relationship with international well-known institutions. The team of senior engineers provides highly flexible one-stop testing and certification service solutions for battery manufacturers, battery distributors and importers, so as to facilitate customers to obtain access to multi-national markets easily.
At present, the battery laboratory is equipped with domestic leading testing equipment and instruments. According to the relevant standards of European Union, North America and other major countries and regions, it provides various battery products with UN38.3 certification, IEC62133 certification, gb31241 testing, battery MSDS report preparation and other services, so as to ensure that battery products meet the requirements of safety, performance, storage, transportation, chemistry and electromagnetic compatibility Reliable partners for the industry.
Scope of services
1. Lithium battery: rechargeable battery, disposable lithium ion, polymer lithium battery
2. Nickel battery: Ni MH / Ni Cd battery
3. Alkaline or carbon disposable batteries: disposable batteries of various models
4. Other types of batteries: lead acid batteries / power batteries
Test service scope
1. Electrical test: low rate charging, overcharge test and over discharge test
2. Battery performance test: capacity test, DC / AC internal resistance
3. Mechanical test: impact, impact / extrusion and vibration
4. Environment simulation test: low pressure, thermal shock, temperature cycle
5. Fault test: short circuit, single fault test
Example of CCRC services
Test the performance of the consumer's battery to verify whether it is consistent with the claim in the marketing advertisement
Provide consumer battery performance and safety testing for major retailers
Identification of mobile phone battery
Integrated battery controller, integrated service
Exclusive performance testing for mobile phone manufacturers
Manufacturer's exclusive safety test and product performance test
Identification of mobile power supply
Battery test standard
Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary cells or batteries - IEC / en 62133
Portable rechargeable cells and lithium batteries - IEC 61960
Domestic and commercial batteries (NIMH, NiCd, carbonate) - UL2054
Lithium ion battery - ul1642
Safety requirements for sealed batteries and batteries for portable equipment in Japan - JISC 8712
Safety requirements for lithium ion batteries, single batteries and battery packs for portable electronic equipment in Japan - JISC 8712
Safety requirements for lithium ion batteries, single cells and battery packs for portable electronic equipment in Korea - KS C 60050-482 and KS a ISO / IEC Guide 51
Battery test items
1. With professional qualifications, experienced experts and technical team, to provide you with professional consulting and services.
2. It has advanced laboratory equipment to ensure the accuracy and reliability of test data.
3. As the third-party testing and certification authority trusted by global customers, we are your quality certificate.