The sweeper refers to a sweeping robot. In the near future, like white household appliances, it will become an indispensable cleaning helper for every family. Products will also develop from primary intelligence to a higher degree of intelligence, gradually replacing artificial cleaning.
With the continuous improvement of living standards in China, the sweeping robots that have been sold in European and American markets have entered ordinary people's homes and are accepted by more and more people. However, ordinary consumers pay more and more attention to the safety and quality of sweeping robots, which must pass the inspection and certification of relevant national authorities before entering the market.
Inspection standard for sweeping robot
1、 Inspection standard for sweeping robot: reference for inspection standard of sweeping robot:
1. Comply with "3C certification requirements, cnca-01c-016:2010 implementation rules for compulsory certification of electrical and electronic products - household and similar use equipment";
2. Gb4706.1-2005 safety of household and similar electrical appliances - Part 1: General requirements;
3. Gb4706.7-2004 safety of household and similar electrical appliances - Part 2: Particular requirements for vacuum cleaners and suction cleaners;
4. GB / t26125-2011 test methods for six restricted substances in electronic and electrical products;
5. Gbt22084.1-2008 batteries and batteries containing alkaline or other non acid electrolytes - Portable sealed cell batteries - Part 1: nickel cadmium batteries;
6. Gbt22084.2-2008 batteries and batteries containing alkaline or other non acid electrolytes - Portable sealed monomer batteries - Part 2: nickel metal hydride batteries;
7. Gbt18287-2013 general specification for lithium ion batteries and batteries for mobile phones.
2、 The quality inspection items of sweeping robot include:
1. Signs and instructions
2. Protection against touching live parts
3. Input power and current
4. Leakage current and electrical strength at operating temperature
5. Moisture resistance, heat resistance and fire resistance
6. Leakage current and electrical strength
8. Power connection and external cord
9. Grounding measures
10. Electrical clearance, creepage distance and solid insulation
12. Battery capacity
Information needed by sweeping robot
1. Application form
2. Packing statement
3. A complete set of circuit diagram: including circuit schematic diagram and electrical connection diagram (size 4a)
4. Product instructions
5. Product parts list
6. Three dimensional general assembly drawing (structural drawing) and structural drawing of main components (size 4a)
7. Product name card
8. Other product descriptions
Process flow of quality inspection report of sweeping robot
And then fill in the inspection form of the robot
2. Negotiate the inspection items, cycle and cost of sweeping robot
3. After the negotiation, the samples will be sent directly to the testing laboratory of CNKI
4. Our company starts testing, and then issues an electronic report to the customer for verification
5. Verify and issue a paper report and send it to the customer
1. With professional qualifications, experienced experts and technical team, to provide you with professional consulting and services.
2. It has advanced laboratory equipment to ensure the accuracy and reliability of test data.
3. As the third-party testing and certification authority trusted by global customers, we are your quality certificate.