Bluetooth headset is the application of Bluetooth technology in the hands-free headset, so that users can be free from the nuisance of wires, freely and easily talk in various ways. Bluetooth has been a good tool for improving business efficiency since it came out. If Bluetooth headset wants to be exported to Japan, it must apply for telec certification. What information does the telec certification need?
The radio law requires the type approval (i.e. technical regulation compliance certification) of specified radio equipment. Certification is mandatory, and the certification authority is a registered certification body recognized by mic in the range of radio equipment. Telec certification is the main registration and certification authority of Japan's radio equipment compliance certification.
Bluetooth telec headset Certification application process
1. Sign the contract and pay for the certification
2. Provide test prototype, application form and certification information to CNKI
3. CCCC starts the test, issues test report and submits it to RCB for application
4. After the audit, the certificate will be issued and the balance will be paid off. The certificate will be sent out by CNKI, and the case will be completed.
Telec is a compulsory certification for wireless products in Japan, some of which are similar to SRRC in China. It follows the electric wave law of Japan.
In addition to the requirements of jate for telecommunication equipment, it is required to carry out the authentication according to the requirements of jate law, and for the telecommunication equipment, it is required to carry out the authentication according to the requirements of jate law.
Bluetooth headset telec Information required for certification
(1) Technical model and specification table
(2) Statement of quality management system
(3) Quality control confirmation or manufacturer's ISO9001 certificate
(4) Construction protection confirmation
(5) Power rating statement
(6) Antenna Report
(7) Test report (including test results, test device photos and inspection report)
(8) (block diagram, schematic diagram, bill of material, part layout, IC data sheet, internal and external photos, product description, user manual, operation / technical description, information / accessory description)
(9) Label information (label location, label content) if you are the manufacturer's agent or authorized representative:
(10) Power of attorney
Note: all documents submitted are recommended to be in Japanese, and English documents are also acceptable. The test report can be in the language of the local testing agency.
For more information about the certification of Bluetooth headset telec, please call us for details. We will provide you with professional and efficient testing and certification services with favorable price and considerate service. If you provide us with product pictures and specifications, we will give the corresponding cycle, quotation and specific scheme according to your products. You are welcome to inquire!