What is SRRC ？
SRRC is a compulsory certification requirement of the National Radio Regulatory Commission. All radio components sold and used in China must obtain radio type approval certification. All radio transmitting equipment exported to China or produced in China shall be certified by SRRC, indicating the type approval code of wireless transmitting equipment; each radio transmitting equipment model shall be issued with the unique "radio transmitting equipment type approval certificate" and approval code. If the performance or main technical parameters of the product are changed, the SRRC certification shall be conducted again.
SRRC Certification scope of
one Wireless type:
Radio communication, navigation, positioning, direction finding, radar, remote control, telemetry, broadcasting, television and other radio wave transmitting equipment (excluding industrial, scientific research, medical equipment, electrified transportation system, high-voltage power line and other electrical devices that can radiate electromagnetic waves);
two Equipment type:
Fixed communication equipment, public network mobile communication equipment, short-range (low-power) transmitting equipment, special mobile communication equipment, broadcast transmitting equipment, aviation communication, navigation equipment, radar equipment, water communication, navigation equipment and satellite communication equipment. According to Article 15 of the "radio commerce law", all wireless products that have been approved by the "radio commerce law" shall have the qualification to launch wireless products according to Article 15.
Apply for SRRC Information required for certification
1. Application form (two copies);
2. Power of attorney (two copies);
3. The business license of the customer;
4. The number of prototypes depends on different products. Three to five RF wires (i.e. RF port or SMA port) are required;
5. Customer's ISO Certificate or company profile and company capability description;
6. Product specifications, circuit diagrams, instructions, block diagrams, operation instructions, etc;
7. Antenna peak gain and antenna pattern;
8. Test direction;
9. The company's business license (annual inspection cannot be expired);
10. 3 copies of color photos of EUT (must include all interfaces and sides);
11. Frequency channel comparison table (if there are many working channels, such as DSSS or FHSS products);
be careful: The validity period of the certificate is five years. If it is beyond the validity period, it needs to apply again.
To do SRRC certification, please contact our company. We will provide you with professional and efficient testing and certification services with favorable price and considerate service. If you provide us with product pictures and specifications, we will give the corresponding cycle, quotation and specific scheme according to your products. You are welcome to inquire!