What is mic authentication?
Mic authentication is commonly known as telec authentication, and Amazon will call it giteki authentication. All of them are the same authentication, but the name is different. Telec certification is the radio wave method. Products with Bluetooth / WiFi and other wireless products are exported to Japan. This certification is necessary for export.
Bluetooth headset application mic Certification process
1. Sign business contract;
2. Provide application form and technical data;
3. One fixed frequency prototype and one complete machine are provided for testing;
4. Test results are given;
5. Make test draft report and review technical data at the same time;
6. Confirm the draft report and improve the technical data;
7. Submit the application Certificate (MIC number of the meeting, which needs to be called on the product);
8. Collect evidence and close the case.
According to the customer's prototype:
1. The size of the prototype is larger than that of the palm, and the diameter of MIC logo is 5mm;
2. The size of the prototype is smaller than that of the palm, and the diameter of MIC logo is 3mm;
R is the type of equipment. There are remarks on the product type certificate.
MIC/TELEC The list of certification materials includes:
1. The first page shows the trademark, product name and model. No need to add warning)
2. Block diagram; (need to reflect all crystal oscillator information and chip model, draw antenna, indicate antenna frequency)
3. Circuit schematic diagram; (all chip models and crystal oscillator information need to be reflected, corresponding to block diagram)
4. Operation description; (it is the description of the chip and crystal oscillator work engineering in the block diagram of the other party, which needs to reflect the model and crystal oscillator information)
5. All chip and model numbers are required
6. PCB layout; (PCB layout)
7. Tag number diagram; (Location map of components on PCB)
8. Label; (need to indicate the size and location map on the product, need to reflect the telec logo, need to indicate the size of the telec logo)
9. ISO9001; (applicant and manufacturer must have it, if not, ISO document is required)
10. Antenna specification; (complete antenna report, including antenna type, antenna manufacturer information, antenna pattern and antenna gain)
11. Software and hardware version number.
Bluetooth headset mic authentication
1. Product function: Bluetooth function
2. Certification requirements: telec certification
3. Certification period: 3-4 weeks (the specific time is subject to the actual situation)
4. Quantity of samples to be provided: 1 set of fixed frequency machine and 1 set of complete machine
5. Local test required: no
6. Do you want a local agent: no
7、 remarks: The lithium battery contained in the headset should be provided with PSE certification. Although the ltec certification of Bluetooth headset does not require the lithium battery to provide PSE, it will be required in the Japanese market.
For more information about mic certification of Bluetooth headset, you can contact us for details. We will provide you with professional and efficient testing and certification services with favorable price and considerate service. If you provide us with product pictures and specifications, we will give the corresponding cycle, quotation and specific scheme according to your products. You are welcome to inquire!