What is SRRC ？
At present, the radio state certification authority of China is the only one that can be authorized by China Radio state regulatory commission. At present, China has established special frequency ranges for different types of radio transmitting equipment, and not all frequencies can be used legally in China. In other words, all radio transmitting equipment sold or used in its territory will have different frequencies. In addition, the applicant must pay attention to the specified scope of certain radio transmitting equipment, not only to apply for (radio type approval certification), but also to apply for China Compulsory Certification (CCC) and / or network access license (MII).
Why apply for SRRC authentication?
In order to strengthen the management of the import and production of radio transmitting equipment, all radio transmitting equipment exported to the people's Republic of China or produced within the territory of the people's Republic of China (including trial production) shall hold the State Radio Regulation Committee, SRRC) the radio transmitting equipment type approval certificate issued after the type approval of its emission characteristics, and the type approval code (cmiitid) must be indicated on the label of the ex factory equipment before it can be sold on the market. Generally speaking, only the radio transmitting equipment with the type approval code of China's radio transmitting equipment can be sold and used in China.
SRRC Application process of model approval
1. The sponsor shall submit the original or copy of the application form for type approval of radio transmitting equipment and the registration form of equipment testing information, which have been filled in and stamped with the official seal of the application unit (equipment manufacturer); if there is an agent, the application unit shall also submit the power of attorney for the type approval of radio transmitting equipment.
2. Submit a copy of the "business license of enterprise legal person" of the applicant (including the agent applicant).
3. Submit the technical specification (including software and hardware version number) and user manual of the bidding equipment model;
4. Submit the circuit diagram and block diagram of the equipment under test.
5. Submit three sets of color photos or electronic version printed on A4 paper, which shall include:
(1) Overall photo;
(2) Front view;
(3) Side view (including transmitter, interface, etc.);
(4) Back view (including transmitter, interface and other parts).
6. Check the inside of the circuit board.
7. The name plate (label) of the inspected equipment; the equipment model, application unit (equipment manufacturer), equipment serial number and approval code cmiitid shall be clearly displayed on the name plate (label); the structural dimension of the inspected equipment shall be indicated at the lower part of the photo appearance.
SRRC Application materials for model approval
1. Application form (two copies);
2. Power of attorney (two copies);
3. Business license;
4. Customer's ISO Certificate or company profile and company capability description;
5. Circuit diagram, instruction and specification of the product;
6. Antenna peak gain and antenna pattern;
7. The company's business license and the manufacturer's business license (if the applicant is different from the manufacturer, the OEM agreement shall be provided);
8. Six sides of the sample (must include all interfaces and sides).
Application account "must be applied by enterprise account".
If you need to apply for SRRC model approval and certification, please contact our company. We will provide you with professional and efficient testing and certification services with favorable price and considerate service. If you provide us with product pictures and specifications, we will give the corresponding cycle, quotation and specific scheme according to your products. You are welcome to inquire!