The wireless products exported to Japan need to meet the requirements of Japan's Radio law, and the type approval (i.e. compliance certification of technical regulations) is required for the specified radio equipment. The purchase and use of radio equipment without telec certification is risky, and illegal use may bring harm.
TELEC Introduction to certification
Telec certification is also called mic authentication. Telec (Telecom Engineering Center) is the main registration and certification authority of Japan's radio equipment compliance certification. Mic (Ministry of internal affairs and communications) is the government agency regulating radio frequency equipment in Japan. MIC is the Ministry of general affairs of Japan, which is responsible for compiling regulations and standards. Telec is only one of the certification agencies designated by mic, so it is called telec certification or mic certification.
Telec certification is mandatory, and the certification authority is the registered certification authority recognized by mic in the specified range of radio equipment.
TELEC Certification standards
For technical standards of telec certification, please refer to the classification and technical standards of specified radio equipment listed in the technical regulation compliance certification system. It should be noted that in case of any difference between these technical standards and the technical requirements of Radio Regulation Commission rules No. 18, the radio regulation shall prevail.
TELEC Certification process
2. Sign the quotation and fill in the certification application form
3. Provide samples and technical data and pay down payment
4. The laboratory starts testing after receiving the sample
5. After the test is OK, issue the report
6. Submit report to telec organization to apply for telec certificate
7. Customer pays balance
8. Issue a telec Certificate (also known as mic certificate) at the end of the case
TELEC Certification submission
(1) Application form;
(2) The technical specifications must include transmission frequency, supporting protocol version, transmission power, antenna gain, modulation mode, software and hardware version information, etc;
(3) User's manual;
(4) Schematic (circuit diagram);
(5) Block diagram (circuit block diagram);
(6) Circuit description;
(7) PCB layout (PCB layout);
(8) Parts placement;
(9) Parts list / BOM;
(10) Antenna report (antenna test report)
(11) Mechanical diagram;
(12) RF module (RF module);
(13) Fixed frequency mode or transmission test mode;
(14) ISO9001 certificate of manufacturer or manufacturer;
(15) Signature file.
For more information about Japan's telec certification, you can call CNKI for detailed information. If you need to do telec certification for your products, please contact us. We will provide you with professional and efficient testing and certification services with favorable price and considerate service. If you provide us with product pictures and specifications, we will give the corresponding cycle, quotation and specific scheme according to your products. You are welcome to inquire!